U2-Sheffield, England 20.8.2009


1.Breathe
2.No Line On The Horizon
3.Get On Your Boots
4.Magnificent
5.Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
6.Elevation
7.I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Movin' On Up (snippet)
8.Happy Birthday
9.Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
10.Unknown Caller
11.The Unforgettable Fire
12.City Of Blinding Lights
13.Vertigo
14.I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Reverend Black Grape (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet)
15.Sunday Bloody Sunday / Oliver's Army (snippet)
16.Pride (In The Name Of Love)
17.MLK
18.Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
19.Where The Streets Have No Name / Gloria (snippet)
20.One
21.Mysterious Ways
22.Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
23.With Or Without You
24.Moment of Surrender


http://rapidshare.com/files/271723869/Live_in_Sheffield_20-8-2009.rar

Comentarios

  1. Te felicito por tu block, es super-auténtico.
    He intentado bajarme el enlace pero no funciona.
    Podrías volver a subirlo?

    Aún así te felicito. Toda la música que me he bajado suena de lujo.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario